Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I LOVE THIS BLOG'S NAME!!!! (And herbal remedies)

I simply HAD to get this name for a blog before someone else did! : )

I was browsing online, looking for something that had absolutely NOTHING to do with pawpaws (hey, look, it's a pawpaw tree in my yard!) or the masses, and then there it was in a newspaper article , and I knew it was meant for me! : )

You see, I've been playing with the idea of starting a new blog for a while now, putting up links and recipes for simple living/frugal living sorts of things. The homeschool groups I'm on frequently have posts about ways to live healthier, simpler, cheaper and so on, and I've been wanting to put them all together (not to mention that every once in a while I come across something completely on my own. lol)

SO, since there was this GREAT name just sitting there waiting for me to use it for a blog, the time must be right to start. I'm fighting with the urge to stick a link in this post so I will feel it's *really* started...let me see what I have handy...ah, here is a site that will send you an e-mail every so often with information about herbal remedies. So far I don't believe I've used any of the remedies, but I enjoy getting the e-mails and watching their how-to videos. The spot to sign up for the e-mails is at the bottom of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment