Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fall Decoration - Easy Cute Pumpkins


I was reading a blog somewhere the other day with instructions to make pumpkins from rolls of toilet paper. I thought they were cute, but didn't think about making any, because I don't generally have a stash of orange cloth around.

BUT, Monday we stopped at a thrift store to drop off some stuff, and they had orange tissue paper.....for .25! SO, with the thought of pumpkins in mind, I bought it....and they're SO cute!


This is a blog that has pictures and instructions. Enjoy! ; )


TP Pumpkin Decoration

(My picture includes the one pumpkin that survived my *garden* this year. I don't know why, but the plants didn't want to grow until about August, then they took off and covered everything and started producing...too late for most of them to mature.)

No comments:

Post a Comment